AC-40 Acoustic Amplifier
The AC-40 acoustic amplifier is developed on the basis of the popular AC-20. While retaining the high sound quality, it is more powerful, more portable due to its built-in battery and therefore a great choice for outdoor performances. Its 40W (RMS) power can easily meet the requirements for small live shows and can be used as long as 3 hours continuously when fully charged. Based on the AC-20’s DSP circuit, it delivers the same sonic clarity and will satisfy your amplifier demands without a doubt.
● An amplification characteristic and EQ curve specially designed for acoustic guitars. It gives you a nice and bright treble with rich mid-low frequencies.
● 40W of power(20W+20W)
● 2X 6.5inch speaker
● Built-in high performance DSP chip to provide 3DSP effects(CHORUS, DELAY, REVERB)
● 3 DSP effects can be used simultaneously.
● A dynamic microphone channel gives you a clear and powerful vocal sound.
● Mic channel features a reverb.
● AUX IN to connect CD player, MP3 or similar devices.
● Built-in rechargeable battery facilitates outdoor performance.
● 3 hours of usage straight when fully charged.
|DIMENSIONS：||400L X 210W X 265H mm|
|AC Power adapter output：||DC 15V 4A|
|DC Voltage:||12V/7.0 Ah|